Our friendly and knowledgeable office team, are always available to discuss or advise on any of your sewage treatment plant servicing needs. We can offer a service agreement which will ensure that your sewage system is maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and the environment agency’s legislations.
On site, our team of dedicated, friendly and fully trained service engineers will ensure that your treatment plant maintenance is carried out to the highest standard with minimal disruption. Our engineers are always willing and fully encouraged to spend time answering any questions you may have regarding your sewage system.
At Clearmasters Environmental, we are equipped to carry out a routine maintenance on all types of sewage treatment plants – Klargester, Clearwater, WPL, BioKube, Conder, Titan, Tricel, Marsh and Entec to name a few.
Do I need to have my sewage treatment plant serviced?
Yes, it is very important to carry out regular maintenance on your treatment plant. A well-maintained system will produce a final effluent sample of sufficient clarity to meet the standards set by the environment agency to enable discharge into a water course or soakaway.
What work is carried out during a routine service?
- Electrical testing of pumps and motors
- Mechanical testing of pumps, gearboxes, compressors, chains, bearings, floats, valves, belts and pipework.
- Physical testing of the lids, frame and surrounding area
- Lubrication of parts to avoid breakdown
- Assessment of sludge levels
- Assessment of final effluent sample
- Assessment of bacterial growth
- Advice on how to maintain your sewage system
- Service report after each visit, which you must keep for 5 years under the wastewater regulations
Why choose Clearmasters Environmental for your sewage treatment plant servicing?
- Sewage Treatment Plant Servicing Specialists
- Professional and Reliable Service
- Extremely Competitive Pricing
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
- Fully Licensed Waste Carriers
- Checkatrade and Surrey Trading Standards Approved
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
With many years of experience in the industry, we have built an extensive list of clients that return year after year to receive the high level of service we provide.
For a free, no obligation quote for your sewage treatment plant service, please call us on 01737 842509.